Thanks for visiting our site. If you need to contact Greene County Tea Party (GCTO), please email us here.
We collect contact information from individuals in order to reach out to them later. This information may include email, name, phone number, zip code and other contact information. Your privacy is important to us. The GCTP will not sell or share contact information for outside solicitation, fund
raising, or the sale of commercial products and services. The GCTP may share this information with the Dayton Tea party, our parent organization, for use in sharing information on events and activities of potential interest to those that subscribe to the GCTP email list. The GCTP may use this contact information for member recruiting and fundraising.
The Greene County TEA Party has a policy to maintain the confidentiality of those on this list. However, no guarantee of confidentiality is made.
If you would like to be removed from our email list, please use the Unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email.
As this website is hosted by the Ohio Liberty Coalition, your use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
or state laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ohio Liberty Coalition’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ohio Liberty Coalition’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ohio Liberty Coalition at any time.
- The materials on Ohio Liberty Coalition’s web site are provided “as is”. Ohio Liberty Coalition makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ohio Liberty Coalition does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ohio Liberty Coalition or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ohio Liberty Coalition’s Internet multi-site, even if Ohio Liberty Coalition or a Ohio Liberty Coalition authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ohio Liberty Coalition’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ohio Liberty Coalition does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ohio Liberty Coalition may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ohio Liberty Coalition does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ohio Liberty Coalition has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ohio Liberty Coalition of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ohio Liberty Coalition’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to upholding these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.